Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Ling En Birthday

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Twinnies Birthday

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

5 month detail scan

I went for my 5th month detail scan on 7 May (Mon). The scan took 1 and half hours to complete. I almost fall asleep on the bed. hahaha. Everything is normal for baby and me. hehe. Now the most exciting part. Guess the gender of the baby. haha. Unfortunately baby close leg again. But the pax who help me to scan said 70 - 80% is a girl. Lol! The nurse ask me not to buy too many baby clothes, next scan then double confirm again. hahaha.
Baby at 21 weeks
Close-up version of baby's head
Halfway through the scan, baby move. The next moment we saw one whole row of skeleton. I thought what was that! It turned out to be baby's spine. It was our first time seeing another version of baby. Suddenly I was so excited. Lol! Turns out that baby was flipping inside my tummy. So funny. Since baby is now facing downwards, the legs are close together like baby's snorkeling under the water. hahaha. So the pax who help me to scan couldn't see baby's gender. So she wasn't so confirm about the gender but told us 70-80% might be a girl. haha.
Baby sleeping face down
Here's a photo of my tummy at 21 weeks.

Self portrait, not so nicely taken
Does it look big? I feel like I'm so fat all of a sudden. Like I suddenly balloon up. And the new clothes that I have bought all feel abit tight. Haiz. Going to waste money to buy bigger clothes again. So fast. And I still thought these new clothes can last me till I start my 3rd trimester. Who knows 5 month only already abit tight.

These few days I can feel baby move or kick or flip inside me. Think baby is doing somersault inside my tummy. Lol! The feel is much stronger today. haha. Don't is it coz I'm too hungry in the morning. Normally I only feel at night, but now I keep feeling it. hahaha.

My next gynae appointment is 11 Jun (5 weeks from now). Another 5 more weeks to see my baobei. hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment