Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Ling En Birthday

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Twinnies Birthday

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, December 30, 2013

Last day of 2013!

Time really flies... So fast, it's the last day of 2013. It was just like yesterday that I blog on the last day of 2012.. Lol! Another year older and it seems like I didn't achieve much things this year..

But I got a big surprise this year!

Twinnies in my tummy (12 weeks)

I'm expecting TWINS! Never in my dreams did I expect I would have twins. After my gynae told me and hubby, we were both stunned. Lol! I'm now in my 30 weeks. Their EDD is on 11 Mar 2014. But I think they would be out earlier. My tummy is getting heavier and super duper big now. People are asking me if I am going to give birth soon. hahahaha... Both are gals! So I will have 3 princesses. haha..
 
En En celebrated her 1st b'day on 15 Sep (Sun) at Kor's condo. Here are some photos of the party!
 
En's cake
I specially designed and made this cake for En's 1st birthday party! Love the ladybug and butterflies!
 
Family photo!
 
Posing before singing birthday song!


With hubby's family!

With my family!
 
With Uncle James family!

With Crappies family!

Some group photos with families and friends! Thanks all for coming and celebrating with En! She's the most happy gal on that day! Lots of presents and angbaos and kisses from everyone!

Before I end my post, I wish everyone a Happy New Year and all the best for 2014!!

No comments:

Post a Comment