Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Ling En Birthday

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Twinnies Birthday

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Baby at Week 26

I went for my gynae check up on 11 Jun (week 26). It was a fast fast chop chop thing. I was late and went for the usual weight and blood pressure measurement followed by urine test. Everything was normal. When I came out of the toilet, the nurse was already calling my name! That's like super fast! And dear was still parking his car in the carpark. So I entered the room and told the doctor to wait for him to come before she scan the baby. Imagine he came and the scan was over. I think he would be soooo disappointed! haha.
Anyway, he came and this was what we got!

Baby at 26 weeks
Did you notice it? OMG! It's so prominent that when I saw it, the first thing was laughing out loud! hahaha! Baby's lips are super thick! Just like mummy and daddy! hahaha... Future Angelina Jolie! I must find a bf like Brad Pitt for her! Lol! I told dear I'm aiming baby's lips! hahaha. I'm going to be the first to kiss her lips when she come out! hahahahaha.. I sent the photo to lotsa ppl and their first expressions are all the same! hahaha! Gynae's measure baby's weight and say it's normal. Around 1kg. But I went to baby center and check week 26 baby's weight should be only about 700g. That means my baby is overweight? Seriously I don't know, since doctor say it's normal then it's normal lo. But before I went for my checkup, I ate a whole durian one week earlier. Lol! That must be the reason baby is overweight! haha.

Super yummy and delicious durian bought by my dad! I finished the whole thing! See the seeds! All by myself! haha!
 Here's a photo of my tummy on 15 Jun. 26 weeks.

Self-taken portrait again!
My tummy looks like a big round ball that night! haha. It seems to have grown bigger again. I wonder how big I will look at the end of the 9 months! And I'm getting super fat, keep sweating like nobody business. I told myself I would not be fat in the future, it's really a torture! I walk real slow, like an old lady now. hahaha.

My next gynae visit is on 10 July. Another 3 more weeks to see my baobei, wonder how big she will grow this time. *Psst, I don't dare to eat durian le. hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment