Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Ling En Birthday

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Twinnies Birthday

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Last day of 2011

So fast! It's already the last day of 2011. 15 more minutes to 2012!

It has been a really busy year for me this 2011. So many things happened. Busy working 2 Jobs and preparing for my wedding. I'm officially Mrs Teo! (like finally, after 12 long years of dating!) Lol!

I would like to thanks all family and friends who have helped me on my wedding day! It was really a memorable day in my life! Although that day flew really fast. Haha!

Ok, will update my blog as often as I can! My resolution for 2012! Haha.

Going to countdown now!

Happy 2012 everybody! *muack* Love u all!

hOOn..

No comments:

Post a Comment