Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Ling En Birthday

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Twinnies Birthday

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, July 18, 2011

Quick Blog

Decided not to blog about my wedding dresses. haha.. Wait for the official photoshoot photos then I upload. Just had my photoshoot on 8 July (Fri). Shag to the max man! Neckache, Backache, Shoulderache.. By the end of the day, I'm super duper tired, sweaty and smelly! Hopefully the photos turn out nice. Looking forward to choosing my photos on the 4th Aug. Yeah!

Here's some photos from my make-over. These are the fews that I really like..






I drag my dear along for the complimentary make-over! So glad I did! hehehe. The photos are superb!


 That's all for today! hahahaha..

No comments:

Post a Comment