Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Ling En Birthday

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Twinnies Birthday

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Late for work

I've been late for work for 3 days.. Though it's normal, but my boss has been earlier than me for these past 3 days.. I think sooner or later he will ask me in to 'la kopi'.. Jia lat.. Better siam him if I can.. haha..

Actually I have a blog in friendster, but long time no update.. So I thought I'll start one at blogspot where I can attached photos.. haha..

Here's some photos of some events that happen this few weeks..

Me & Dear after our Standard Chartered Run.. He ran 21km.. (Good for you dear!) I'm supposed to run 10km.. But end up after running 5km, I 'pong zek'.. wahaha.. Then I took a slow & leisure walk of another 5km.. haha.. Really slow and leisure lo.. All the other participants who are walking all walk faster than me leh.. haha..


Me & Dear having andersons ice-cream fondue.. Mmmm.. So nice & shiok!!





Ice-cream fondue taken from the front.


Ice-cream fondue taken from the top.





Me & Dear on our way to Genting Highlands.. hehe.. Fun Trip!

Ok, post more photos next time.. haha.. So fun to post photos.. Think I'll blog more often.. haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment